Friday, November 6, 2009

It's a Page Turner!

There are some things that just shouldn’t pass without comment.

When I arrive at the office each morning I print and record the details of all auctions completed on The Receivables Exchange on the previous day. And I print and log the listing of all auctions that are “live” at the beginning of the new day.

Volume on TRE has been increasing significantly in recent months and the trajectory seems to be steepening as we move into fall. That’s a very good thing.

The Exchange’s Seller-marketing team has clearly been working hard.

But today, for me, was something of a milestone in TRE history. One that I think should be noted,

This morning, for the first time, the list of “live” auctions took more than one page to print!

Maybe I’m easy to impress; but I thought that was very cool!

Congratulations, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment